Join the County and District Clerks’ Association of Texas at the 126th Annual CDCAT Conference on June 6-10 at the Amarillo Civic Center Complex.
This year’s conference theme is an extension of the fall and winter conference theme, “Preserving Our Past, Embracing Our Future.” Conference sessions and speakers will offer comprehensive information on popular topics, upcoming changes that affect you directly and areas of high interest in the clerk profession.
County clerks, district clerks and combination clerks can earn continuing education credits to help fulfill their annual continuing education requirements.
An integral part of this meeting is the opportunity to network with your fellow clerks and exchange ideas that are helpful to you and your county.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from great speakers and to see what Amarillo has to offer!
Full conference registration includes all education sessions, meals and breaks.
- Click "Forgot username?"
- Enter your email address and click "Submit."
- Check your inbox for a TAC email with your username and logon instructions.
If you receive a message that your email address cannot be found:
- Click "Create a new account."
- Enter required fields *.
- Click "Save."
- Log in with your username (email address) and password.
- For more information, please contact Sam Burke at (800) 456-5974.