The 76th Annual Education Conference of the Justices of the Peace & Constables Association is designed to keep you informed on issues that are important to you and your constituents.
Adding a guest? Read these instructions.
Full conference registration includes: all education sessions; evening events(Welcome Reception and Awards Banquet). Full conference early registration is $200 for members and $260 for non-members registering before May 29, 2020. Full conference registration prices after May 29, 2020 will be $250 for members and $300 for non-members.
Á la carte Education Sessions - This is for the single half day education sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Registering for these sessions does not include access to the evening events and does not include any of the conference giveaways that come with the full conference registration.
- Click "Forgot username?"
- Enter your email address and click "Submit."
- Check your inbox for a TAC email with your username and logon instructions.
If you receive a message that your email address cannot be found:
- Click "Create a new account."
- Enter required fields *.
- Click "Save."
- Log in with your username (email address) and password.
- For more information, please contact Sam Burke at (800) 456-5974.