Join the County and District Clerks’ Association of Texas at the 124th Annual CDCAT Conference June 23-27 at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center.
This year’s conference theme is an extension of the fall and winter conferences theme, Piece of the Puzzle, Part of the Whole. Conference sessions and speakers will offer comprehensive information on popular topics, upcoming changes that affect you directly and areas of high interest in the clerk profession.
County clerks, district clerks and combination clerks can earn continuing education credits to help fulfill their annual continuing education requirements.
An integral part of this meeting is the opportunity to network with your fellow clerks and exchange ideas that are helpful to you and your county.
- Click "Forgot username?"
- Enter your email address and click "Submit."
- Check your inbox for a TAC email with your username and logon instructions.
If you receive a message that your email address cannot be found:
- Click "Create a new account."
- Enter required fields *.
- Click "Save."
- Log in with your username (email address) and password.
- For more information, please contact Sam Burke at (800) 456-5974.